12 January 2017, Brussels, Belgium
On 12.01.2017 the national Belgian CrowdFundRES workshop on the topic “Crowdfunding for Renewables and Energy Efficiency” takes place.
We provide hands-on solutions to clean energy project developers actively seeking finance via crowdfunding. The following questions will be answered amongst others.
- Case studies across the EU. What kind of projects were already financed via crowdfunding?
- Guidelines. Is crowdfunding right for my project? Which questions should I ask a crowdfunding platform? How can I pick the right crowdfunding website?
- Set Up. How much money can I raise? Do I need a prospectus? What is possible in Belgium, and what isn’t? How is the financial and legal set up in Belgium?
- Workflow. What is the due diligence process? How much time and efforts does it take?
- Marketing. What are the marketing benefits in terms of local and social media? How much time does it take to run a successful crowdfunding campaign?
It is a good opportunity to ask direct questions to people that run crowdfunding websites and discuss common issues with other project developers.
Date and time: 12.01.2017 10:00-12:00.
Place: Osborne Clarke, Avenue Marnix 23, 1000 Brussels.