26 June 2015 Lisbon, Portugal
The ECN CrowdCamp is the major event in Europe focusing on crowdfunding as enabler of innovation. The event is designed to get innovators and entrepreneurs familiar with the concept of crowdfunding in all its forms – existing and upcoming, and to show crowdfunding activity and best practices.
The 1st Edition of the event, which will take place in Lisbon on the 26th of June 2015, will be restricted to 200 delegates from European crowdfunding platforms, start-ups and SMEs, early stage investors and government officials.
The main objectives of ECN CrowdCamp are:
– Present to businesses leaders the advantages and know-how on why crowdfunding is an alternative source of access to finance and its effects on marketing and shared consumption.
– Match world-class Crowdfunding Platforms with the potential to dramatically impact the industry with innovative businesses looking for finance.
– Accelerate the growth of young innovative technology, media, renewable energy and other companies, development aid professionals and regional development agencies and councils providing access to top-level international partners, innovators, advisors and financiers.
– Transfer information and knowledge on crowdfunding entrepreneurship to the stakeholders’ community in the form of best practices.
– Make aware policymakers of the advantages of Crowdfunding in financing public infrastructure and civil society projects.
– Animate the event through competitions, awards, networking and interactive sessions.